Lead front-end Developer / UX
Permanent / freelance
Remote / Paris 14
Datakili is hiring a Front-End developer. It is a remote position that offers the opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment. You will
develop a product that gives meaning and extract value from data.
datakili is an omnichannel SaaS solution to visualize, analyze and drive customer journeys, including AI and predictive analysis. Since the
creation of the company late 2018, we have validated the business model, with a very quick growth and Tier 1 customers in all sectors.
We are an agile team from dev to business. In other words, we organize our roadmap based on every department’s needs and customer
feedback. We are focusing on what produces value in order to keep the team under a sustainable workload.
We strongly value collaboration, ideas exchanges. You take part of the product’s success.
From a front-end perceptive, the UI/UX is a key part of datakili. Our users are marketers that need to get business question answered quickly
without spending time to learn how to use a new tool. Furthermore, complex results need to be expressed visually.
We are a startup, there is room for improvement everywhere. We offer you the freedom to take the space you want to and adapt your role
according to your profile and most importantly what you like to work on. You will have the chance to be part of the first squad and work for large
That why the position can includes UX design if you are interested. It’s up to you !
- Update our design system
- Simplify the application usage
For the Dev/Leading part
- Responsible to apply the design system
- Responsible of the front end code base (keep it simple, organized, up to date)
- Ensure best practices is applied by the team
- Adding new features following provided mockups
- Help our designer to make the best UI/UX
- Automate what is boring
- Share your thoughts and grow together
- A good day for you when your idea goes to life.
- You like to see progress and when things get done.
- We encourage initiative and R&D with dedicated time for Hackathon and knowledge sharing through BBL.
- You and your ideas have an impact on datakili.
- At least +2 year of XP
- Able to tackle technical problem
- Communication skills in order to give your inputs and coordinate with
- Mandatory: React, Redux
- Optional: Typescript
- English mandatory
- French (optional)
Share this offer :