Why is it important to choose the customer journey analysis tool suitable to your needs? And how to do so?
In order to study all of your use cases, you will have to analyze a large volume of data.
To do so, a data-driven solution would be perfectly suited to:
- Effortlessly automate the study of your use cases
- Give the opportunity to non-expert users to easily benefit from data
- Save resources and reallocate them to other valuable data problems
- Save a lot of time from repetitive tasks
With a customer journey analysis tool, you will be able to solve a large diversity of problems.
There are several key criteria to consider to ensure the quality of a customer journey analysis tool.
Criteria to consider when choosing a customer journey analysis platform:
- Simply to use: is the tool offering an intuitive interface? Is it simple to use? Can non-technical profiles, from marketing teams for example, easily operate the platform?
- Omnichannel analysis of your data: does the solution allow you to acquire a global vision of your journeys? Does it allow you to integrate data from physical channels as well as digital ones?
- Journeys monitoring over time: does the platform offer you the possibility to exploit your results over time, unlike a handmade study?
- Easy to share results with / Data visualization: does the customer journey analysis tool offer you a visualization of your journeys? Is it easy to share analysis results with your teams?
- Saving resources: does the tool allow you to save resources by enabling the various business teams to realize analysis of their data independently, without passing through IT or Data teams? Does the tool allow you to automate repetitive tasks?
- Fast data integration: does the customer journey analysis software allow fast data integration? Can additional sources be added over time?
- Analysis power and speed: is the analysis tool fast in data analysis? Does it offer significant time gain to all your teams?
- Is the customer journey analysis tool a software as a service (SaaS) or a software? A SaaS offers a better flexibility in using it through rapid deployment, compared to a standard software, and automatic updates, without additional efforts on your behalf.
Thus, with datakili, our customers can:
- Quickly get familiar with the solution to efficiently treat their use cases.
- Benefit for the first time from an omnichannel vision of their customer journeys.
- Provide studies continuously to maximize gains approach.
- Share their discoveries to prioritize improvement actions.
- Make significant savings compared to multiple handmade studies.
- Benefit from customer data to guarantee high-quality customer experience.
- Discover new “insights” or key indicators, unattainable until then.
Finally, datakili being a SaaS solution, our customers also benefit from:
- A fast and controlled deployment
- Regular and automatic updates (improvements, new features, etc.)
- Steady and effortless adaptation to meet their evolving needs.
Florent Cueto’s testimony, Head of Data (GMF) about his use of datakili:
« We have analyzed a great deal of customers journeys and will keep doing so. It is a background task. These analyses are ready within 2 hours, compared to days of work before the implementation of the solution. It is an acceleration to analyze a lot of journeys. »
Evaluate the tool with a pilot stage / proof of value
Depending on the solution you will choose, a pilot scheme “Proof of Value” (POV) is the opportunity for your business teams to measure customer journey the analysis tool’s added value.
A POV also allows to check the affinity between your teams and the solution as well as rating your company’s maturity towards the adaptation of an innovative technology.
Problems regarding the organization or the implementation of the customer journey analysis project might be highlighted through the POV. This step allows you to make some adjustments before a wider adoption of the analysis tool.
From the management’s perspective, the implementation of a pilot also represents a method to ensure that the project has been well adopted and prioritized by your internal teams.
With datakili, we precisely give you the possibility to implement a POV. The first stage of taking the solution in hand will allow you to analyze journeys of your choice to discover new sources of incomes and savings while improving your customers experience.
If you are interested by our customer journey analysis solution but still hesitant about taking the big step, datakili is available in freemium for you to test it out before adopting it, here.
To learn more about the full steps to follow to succeed in your customer journey analysis project, you can download our white paper here: “Customer journey analysis: 5 key steps to succeed in your projects from A to Z”
If you have missed it, our previous steps about the importance of defining the scope and size your customer journey analysis project and the importance of selecting a relevant use case to address a priority problematic are already online.
Next step will be published soon and be about the best practices to successfully coordinate and manage your winning team to achieve your customer journey analytics project. Stay tuned!